- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, cut into chunks and steamed
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- Himalayan salt or Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Fresh herbs (basil or dill) to taste (optional)
- steamed veggies (optional for chunky soup)
- Soak cashews in enough water to cover for 1 hour; drain. Combine cashews, zucchini, salt or aminos, and seasonings in blender and mix until smooth adding water as needed for desired consistency. Pour into saucepan and reheat gently, but do not boil. For chunky soup, add steamed chopped vegetables of your choice. Can also be served cold. Serves 1.
I’m loving all the recipes from the Ultimate Reset so far! I thought I would be hungry but I’m very satisfied and happy with the food!!!! Want to know more about the Ultimate Reset? I’d love to talk to you about it!!!!