1. Strawberries and chocolate: Dip 4 or 5 (depending on their size) strawberries into 2 squares or melted dark chocolate.
2. Mini quesadilla: Melt 1 tablespoon of cheddar onto 1 small corn tortilla. Top with shredded cabbage or diced tomato if desired.
3. Chocolate banana: Dip one-half of a banana into 2 squares of melted dark chocolate.
4. Frozen grapes: Freeze 1 cup of grapes and enjoy them as if they’re sorbet.
5. Greek yogurt with honey: Mix one teaspoon of honey into half a cup of plain, nonfat Greek yogurt.
6. Cinnamon apple: Sprinkle an apple with cinnamon for a treat that tastes more decadent than it is.
7. Bitter chocolate: Enjoy 1 large block or 3 small squares of dark chocolate.
8. Hot chocolate: Mix 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup with 6 ounces of nonfat milk.
9. Almost apple pie: Try 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce with a hint of cinnamon.
10. Jicama: Chop one and a half cups of jicama and add a splash of lemon juice and a pinch of salt for a tangy, refreshing treat.
11. Café Au Lait: Enjoy 8 ounces of skim milk with a shot of espresso.
12. Carrots with hummus: Crunch on 9 or 10 baby carrots with a side of 2 tablespoons of hummus.
13. Nuts: A handful of 25 pistachios, 14 almonds, or 16 peanuts will provide you with the protein and fat your body needs.
14. Eggs with guacamole: Hard boil an egg and replace the yolk with 2 tablespoons of guacamole for a protein-packed snack.
15. Edamame: Boil or steam one-half cup of unshelled edamame with a pinch of salt for a fiber-rich snack.
16. Mediterranean tomato: Dice one medium tomato and top with 2 tablespoons feta cheese and a pinch of salt.
17. Bell peppers with balsamic vinegar: Drizzle 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar on top of 2 cups of sliced bell peppers.
18. Eggs with spinach: Scramble 3 egg whites with one-half cup of raw spinach and 1 tablespoon of feta cheese.
19. Corn with garlic: Coat one-half of an ear of corn with a 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 minced garlic clove. Grill until tender.
20. Santa Fe black beans: Combine one-quarter cup black beans, one-quarter teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of nonfat Greek yogurt for a hearty snack.
21.Caprese: Top one ounce of mozzarella cheese with half a cup of cherry tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar.
22. Tuna salad: Mix together 2 ounces of water-packed tuna with 1 tablespoon of fat-free mayonnaise.
23. Sweet potato: Enjoy one small baked sweet potato plain or with a pinch of salt.
24. Popcorn: Munch on 2 cups of all-natural popcorn.
25. Olives: For a salty snack, enjoy 9 kalamata olives.
26. Watermelon twist: Top 1 cup of watermelon with 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta.
27. Peanut butter: Even on its own, peanut butter makes for a protein-rich treat.
28. Cottage cheese and melon: Combine three-quarters of a cup of melon with one-quarter cup of nonfat cottage cheese for a sweet dessert.
29. Strawberry and spinach salad: For a savory and sweet salad, mix together 1 cup of baby spinach with one-half cup of sliced strawberries. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
30. Shakeology: Mix one-half serving of your favorite flavor of Shakeology with water.
Have you tried any of these snacks? Which ones do you like? What are your easy and tasty low-calorie snack ideas? Let me know by leaving a comment below.
Need Shakeology? Click the link below to learn more about it and to order!